There are SO many love songs in the world that it’s hard to choose favorites however, these are my personal top 10 favorite love songs.
10. Keep Holding on by Avril Lavigne- An encouraging ballad about being there for someone through ups and downs.
9. Malibu by Miley Cyrus- I love this song so much! It’s simplistic and beautiful.
8. She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5- This song is a classic!
7. Unless It’s with You by Christina Aguilera- Such a romantic song on Christina’s “Liberation” Album.
6. Everytime by Britney Spears- Everyone knows I love Britney. This song is a bit more of a sad love song. It’s beautiful!
5. I Will Always Love You by Dolly Parton- A classic love song!!
4. Shallow by Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper- This song is huge because it’s about how real love is! It also makes me think of the movie “A Star is Born” and that movie is SO GOOD!
3. God Only Knows by The Beach Boys- One of my favorites! It’s an oldie but a goodie!!
2. Make You Feel My Love by Adele- This is again more of a sad love song and it is amazing! Adele is always amazing! It is one of those ballads that are really catchy and get in your head!
1. Love Story by Taylor Swift- This song is genius! I’m sure you’ve heard it before but it’s a reimagined ending of the famous novel “Romeo & Juliet.” It’s one of those songs that instantly makes you happy and a little bit nostalgic.
Thank you so much for reading my blog! Let me know your favorite love songs!! If you love Taylor Swift, check out my article "13 Reasons Why Taylor Swift is the Best." https://www.carolines-music.com/post/13-reasons-why-taylor-swift-is-the-best